Saturday, January 26, 2008

We’re taking over the world... ...I just thought you should know...

Taking a break from my writing post to mention this.

While doing my administrator duties on the ApricotPie message boards I kept finding two topic titles (In a row) that when read together as one sentence produce rather humorous results:

Little Women... ...Boy Scout of a country

Should We unstick any of the Sticky topics?... ...Results: Governor Term Limitations

Explain your Screenname... ...Only in America

What’s your FAVORITE SUBJECT?... ...*History*

Hey Guys! :D... ...I’m back

Some deep stuff... ...Between the Eyeballs of a Gnat

Are there any members who are Canadian?... ...Announcement of Intent of Running

Happy Birthday Mary!!!... ...Did I read that sign right?

This was probably already discussed... ...Football

This is knda random but... ...Do you wear jewelrey?

I had an idea... ...Story lackage

Considering Homeschooling... ...How many times a day...

Guys wearing make up... ...I’m so sorry.

What are your top three fav LOTR characters?... ...the leader of canada

So who do I ask...... ...what do you use for im?

We’re taking over the world... ...I just thought you should know...

i’m a lousy piano player... ...What do you look like??

there is no justice... ...AIM

Hey!... ...my screen shot

Is your town down?... ...SHAAANE! (or somebody, but probably SHAAANE!)

Help!... ...Becoming a veggie again

Ever seen real true spring water???... ...Oooppps...

They kicked Hitlers butt... ...I’ve done it!!!!

What are you afraid of?... ...Matthew...

what would we do without... ...Superstitions

All right... ...Why did the chicken cross the road?

I need someone to take over the mafia game for me!... ...Owwwww!!!!!

This is not a debate!... ...This is the post...

Newbies and Semi-Newbies Board... ...Ha ha ha!!!!... ...Just thought i’d drop in and say hi!

We ain’t got any young people... ...Happy Birthday JRR Tolkien!

For all who are interested..... ...Panasonics anyone?

2 comments:

baddogmooney said...

Hey Shane, Those are great, my favorite being "What are your top three fav LOTR characters?... ...the leader of canada"

S. J. Deal said...

My favorite is:

We’re taking over the world... ...I just thought you should know...