Tuesday, March 25, 2008

This and that.

I've been sick with the flu or a bad cold since Saturday night. I don't know if it was a good idea, but I did attend the sunrise service at church, Sunday morning. Got home about eleven (AM) and promptly went to sleep. In fact I think I slept over thirty hours. That was my Easter and now since I skipped Monday, I'm terribly disoriented.

Yesterday we received a catalog for Christian Book Distributors. The fiction catalog to be exact. Though I think the Romance Novel catalog would have been a more accurate description. (Sorry to any Romance writers out there, not my thing.) Finally nearing the end of the catalog I found the section I was looking for. Fantasy. Yeah! It was half a page, but I was pleased to see Sharon Hinck's and Bryan Davis's books on there. (Unfortunately Sir. Bryan's books didn't have a picture.)

My Birthday is on Thursday. I hope I'm feeling a bit better by then.

I'm still getting used to these new mac keyboards. They are nice, and your fingers can flow over them much better then the old ones, which is good for me because sometimes I need every little bit of typing speed I can get to keep up with my thoughts. I'm just not used to such shallow keys after nearly 20 years of using the ones that are taller.

Well that's it for this post. I suppose I should try to write something a bit more meaningful sometime... I keep getting ideas about what I want to write, but then I sit down to write them and my mind goes on holiday. Most annoying.

And last but most certainly not least, I'd like to thank Frodo for (with a bit of help) banishing Sauron from Middle Earth on this fine day.

No comments: