Saturday, May 24, 2008

Independent Film Projects.

Yesterday I stumbled across the website of a homeschooling family who is making their own movie.

The Pendragon Project

Pendragon - Sword of His Father

I watched the trailer. It looks like it might be interesting. I like the concept of a family made movie.

It reminds me a bit of another independent movie project I've been following for a few years: Ancanar who never updates their site and is alas, currently under construction. There was a trailer for it which is where I learned of the music of one of my favorite musicians: David Arkenstone, who kindly remade one of his songs just for their trailer.

Ah, here is the trailer: Ancanar Development Trailer

Though "Ancanar" has been in the making for almost a decade I get the impression that "Pendragon: Sword of His Father" will be finished long before Ancanar will be.

No comments: