Friday, May 1, 2009

Where have I been.

There is not much to report in my world lately. The most exciting thing being my new netbook which runs OpenOffice.org (my preferred word processor) quite well. I find it quite convenient for my writing and have written loads more with it. (Finally think I've got my tenth section underway, I've been having difficultly, this is the fifth time I've started it over from scratch.) Sure it has a small keyboard but once I got used to it that wasn't a problem.

We have a number of errands to run this afternoon, but I haven't posted anything here in ages so I wanted to post something. The Pub, Wal-Mart, the Gift Shop, and Grocery Shopping at the least.

I think I'll rename my blog to something more like "Tales From a Haunted Refrigerator" or other absurd non-sense. I'm open to suggestions. I rename my blog from time to time, and incidentally, probably frustrate my readers in the process.

I'm going to go see if I can write a sentence or two before we leave.

-Shane

4 comments:

Chris said...

Hmmmm...tales from a haunted refrigerator has potential! But there has to be a back story. It doesn't have to be real, but meaningful and timeless. Maybe fitting of the theme you most write about. I'll be interested in what you come up with. Maybe "Letters from the Pub," or "Pints and reviews" or "Chronacle of a pirate"

S. J. Deal said...

Well, the last suggestion doesn't work. I'm not really into pirates, even if I do have a character who thinks he's one.

Grant H. said...

I like Raven's Call, it's very deep and evocative. Although I have to admit that the Haunted Refrigerator is quite entertaining... ;-)

S. J. Deal said...

That it is.