Wednesday, April 28, 2010

CSFF Blog Tour Day Three: Some Links


Raven's Ladder by Jeffrey Overstreet

Talks by Jeffrey Overstreet (via iTunes University):

"We Gotta Get Outta Here" - How Tolkien, Lewis, and L'Engle Help Us Hope

Beast... and The Beauty

I highly recommend you take the time to watch "We Gotta Get Outta Here" - How Tolkien, Lewis, and L'Engle Help Us Hope. It's fantastic, and even though I've seen it or have listened to it dozens of times I still keep learning from it.

More Links by and/or about Jeffrey Overstreet:

Jeffrey Overstreet Facebook Fan Page.

Twitter

Syndicated Looking Closer Feed for LiveJournal Users.

Looking Closer, Jeffrey Overstreet's Website

Tour Links:

Raven's Ladder on Amazon.com
Jeffrey Overstreet's Blog

As part of the CSFF blog tour, I received a free copy of the book from the publisher.

4 comments:

Rachel Starr Thomson said...

Thanks for that first link! I've been meaning to download that for a while but had almost forgotten about it. Getting it now :).

S. J. Deal said...

You're welcome! :-)

T.J.B. said...

Wow, awesome cover to say the least. :) Love your blog. I have to say I laughed when I saw the title . . . It comes in pints? I'm getting one. haha...You have to love J.R.R. Tolkien. Thanks for the laugh!

God bless you on your endeavors.

Taylor J. Beisler

www.impossiblewriter.wordpress.com
www.taylorbeisler.com
Author and Freelancer
Mat. 6:33

Grant H. said...

Awesome sauce.